Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Stack samples

As promised, here are the other two cards my ladies completed on Sunday:


This is a super quick masculine card using Lovely As a Tree. I think we demos all live in fear of the day this set retires! It's been around forever but it's so versatile! I cased the layout for this card from my friend Corrie, another talented demo in my sideline. You can see her original card here. On our card we changed the colour scheme and used a base of Baja Breeze, with blocks of Bordering Blue, Not Quite Navy and Basic Grey. The greeting is stamped in Whisper White craft ink to make it stand out. You could make this card with pretty much any colour combination.

And our final card:
I LOVE the accordion fold! Ok, I love any card that has a unique opening and this one was no exception. On a base of Pink Pirouette we layered strips of Rose Red. The stamp set is Crazy for Cupcakes. I love cupcakes - especially chocolate ones....with lots of icing. Anyway, I digress. The centre image was coloured in with markers and blender pens, and we finished it using the Dazzling Diamond Dust technique. A strip of Pink Pirouette ribbon completes the card. Thanks for looking!

No comments: