Thursday, April 9, 2009

Look What I've Been Up To!!

I haven't posted in a while...I am finding that being a homeowner is a bit of a time-sucker! There's always something that needs doing, cleaning, fixing.....the list seems endless.

Anyway, last Sunday I went to a meeting at my upline Wendy's house. We discussed the recent London Regionals and shared projects we'd been working on. This is what I showed to the gals. Have a looky!
Isn't it cute????Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net It's a desk/stationary set that I made with a template I purchased from another demo online (thanks, Becky!) I just LOVE this!! I used Old Olive and Bashful Blue cardstock, and some retired Maine Blueberry paper (sniff sniff). It's perfectly sized to hold regular 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 cards and envelopes, plus it looks pretty on your desk! I haven't tarted mine up yet with ribbon and such, but I plan to make one of these for my mum for Mother's Day. I hope you like it!



No comments: