Wednesday, February 18, 2009

In the Thick of Things

We're in the thick of Sale-A-Bration now! Did you know you can earn a free stamp set, paper pack or ribbon bundle for every $60 you spent? If you host a workshop of $350, you also get a free set, in addition to all the other hostess benefits. Contact me to book your workshop today!

I thought I'd share with you some of the cards we made at my recent Stamp a Stack. Here's the first one:

This card uses a base of Kiwi Kiss, some Candy Lane DSP and the set Party Hearty. I love the scallop edge punch for several reasons, not the least of which is that you can make these cool frames with it. I "wove" the strips of paper through the back. I kinda like the way it reminds me of a cross. The centre of the "B" is popped up with a dimensional.

This second card uses the SAB set Polka Dot Punches. It uses Taken with Teal and Pumpkin Pie, along with the scallop circle and 5-petal flower punches. I cased this card from one we did at the Mega Meeting back in January. Click here to see all the other amazing sets you can earn, or click on the brochure at the right.

Ok, well it's off to take care of some business before bed. I shall be back tomorrow with more cards for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: