Saturday, April 19, 2008

It's been a while!



Hello All

Sorry I haven't had much time to blog of late.  I've been house-hunting in-between trying to get ready for a workshop on April 20th, my Bitty Birthdays Class on April 25th, and all my swaps for Spring Fling on April 26th! It's a wonder I remember where my bed is at night!!

I will be posting some pics of our April 20th workshop cards tomorrow. The workshop is being hosted by my wonderful friend Caroline, whom I have known since grade 9. 

In the meantime, here's a picture of my beautiful cat Dustbunny:

Why "Dustbunny"?  Well actually I can't take credit for that. When we went to the shelter to pick her out she was the only long-haired kitten in a litter of 4. The shelter had named her Dustbunny because of the colour of her fur.  She really is a beautiful cat, although I am not biased in the least! HA!

No comments: