Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Belated Mother's Day



Sorry I have not been posting much of late.  Remember a while back when I said I was looking for a house? Well I found one!  I will soon be living in Mississauga, which is not too far from where I am now. I have decided that this would make the perfect subject matter for my first scrapbook! Yes, I am going to start scrapping - I blame it all on Wendy!  Anyway, more on that later.

Here's a pic of the card I made my lovely mum for Mother's Day


The base is Brocade Blue, and the mats are Bashful Blue and Lavender Lace. This is my first go at watercolouring with ink (not the watercolour wonder crayons), and can I say, I think this is my favourite stamp set, Bloomin' Beautiful from the Occasions Mini. Perfect for watercolouring. I used some retired white organza ribbon (PLEASE, please, let them bring this stuff back!!) and a little Dazzling Diamonds for sparkle.  Mum really loved it.

No comments: